|
Profile Welcome TO Kimo's Blog! Kindly leave if you don't know me... Name: Kimo Country: the little red dot Occupation: student Loves: my pig, frens, family, & Nihon ryori Tagboard
Friends
Adelene Ong
Angela Yang
Black RoSe
Biying
Esther(ntu)
Huiyi
Jan
Jiaxin
Pia
PeiPei
Shariza
LinKz
Blogger
Dictionary.com
Facebook
Free anime
Google
Gmail
Hotmail
Yahoo
Shops
Adelene's
Regina's
Book Warehouse Sale
Sg Spree
Sg Live Spree
Sg Spreehouse
SGdress
A Girl's Label
Chandelle House
Chic Indulgences
Cream Q
December Shop
Dress SG
Lovely Spree
Korlane
Kizz of Goddess
Kristineyunny
Miiva Fashion
Missy Palace
Miss Shick
My Glamour Place
My Little Bow
My Tiny Shop
Paper and Candy
Paper Polly
PG MALL Taiwan Bags
Seven Dresses
She Goes Shopping
Sherniece
Shopahoantics
SundayNine
Sunnanz
The Wear House
Unique Cottage
Vivi Doll
Archives
|
Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 11:54 PM
Hiya everyone! I m backkk!! finalli...with a new template!! haha quite proud of myself, cos I designed this template on my own! :) nice?? lol..i loveeee the penguins~! they are so cuteee =) I designed the picture and my column was edited from a base template, of cos! my html really sucks... well, its just a very very long and tiring semester that had ended, and leaving me feeling abit empty inside. I KNOW that i have fyp waiting for me to start, but I am just too lazy to touch it. I didn't get a mentor of my choice and because of that I have to change the direction of my question...to one that has something to do with SEA chinese, which I dont have much interest in. Nevertheless, I dont hate that specialisation and it has a better advantage too, owing to more resources that can be obtained from singapore, and with more 1st-hand evidence, my fyp will have more originality( hopefully, cross fingers)...well, I shall stay to my fate and let nature takes its course... Well, adding on to my fyp, i have YET to find a temp job...its really the economy downturn that's playing the devil, isnt? i sent over 10 email applications and I have yet to recieve a single reply to at least ask me for an interview...hmm meanwhile I am relying on my tuition assignment for my source of income, plus my allowance from my father...hmm but right nw one of the kid's family is going on a holiday, thus they have to procrastinate the next tuition lesson..what a good timing,huh.. I just had a new haircut today!! lighter head for me, as my hair was already on its way to my waist before I cut it( my hair grow super fast la!)...now my hair is curling in one way or another, think that hairstylist layered too much for me, now my hair looks more unkempt than before...I think I have to wait till my hair grow to a proper length before it stops curling.. but anyway, this holiday I have a purpose...while lots of purposes, in fact. I have to start to research and format the framework of my fyp, but first I have to think of a question, which i haven't! arghh..I am setting an aim for myself to finish studying the notes and vocab for JLPT3( anyway i passed my JLPT 4 last yr! :)), and also make an effort to learn 10 to 20 new english words every week so as to brush up my english( i realised my english really isnt up to standard, I dont even know lots of words from the tuition kid's assesment book!) and also, spending more time on dates with my pig and gatherings with friends and spending more time with my parents... yup, lots of things to do this holiday! :) lots of purposes, lots of things to aim for...time to do some time management! |