<body>



Friday, July 29, 2005 - 10:53 PM
Saddened~~
Bad news today. An incident happened. its a super sad thing. I pray tt her soul will go to e heaven or be reincarnated into a human in a good family who will treat her well. Amitabha.

LIFE is so Vulnerable. U don noe if u will be waking up on ur bed e next day to see e sun. Anyone has e possibility to leave this world at any moment. ALL people have to die one day, so why not live a happy n meaningful life?

LIFE is so precious. Everyday, there r people who r dying of hunger n diseases, n yet they struggled to live. Some people prefer to take their lives lightly, n commited suicide. In my perspective, no matter how hard life is, how stressed up we r, as long as we r alive in tis world, there is still HOPE for solution. Still, u would not noe when u will leave tis world.

Me too, have had suicidal thots, don noe why, maybe i was too stressed up n was influenced by e media. But i still have some rational thinkin. Life is not all abt education, it consists of alot of stuff, n its definitely Not onli abt urself, but it involves of a lot of people related to u, either directly or indirectly. Because we r livin in a society where people interect alot with each other (well, unless u r living by urself in some caves, then prob no1 will care abt u), living is definitely Not juz for urself.

Juz in case anything happen to me, i wanna say... ...

I love my parents n brother and am very grateful to them for bringing me up n treating me so well.
I love my grandma, aunts, uncles n cousins.
I love all my teachers, though sometimes i may not like them, but they have taught me sth in 1 way or another, n i am realli grateful.
I love blackrose, dumpling girls, chinese dance frens, pugi frens and all others whom i've made in pri schs, anderson n nyjc. Its u guys/gals who have made my life so colourful.
I love all my CCA seniors n juniors, though i may not noe u all well, but i stil thank u for givin me wonderful memories.
I love anderson and nyjc, these r e places where wonderful memories came frm.
I love my country, my home.