|
Profile Welcome TO Kimo's Blog! Kindly leave if you don't know me... Name: Kimo Country: the little red dot Occupation: student Loves: my pig, frens, family, & Nihon ryori Tagboard
Friends
Adelene Ong
Angela Yang
Black RoSe
Biying
Esther(ntu)
Huiyi
Jan
Jiaxin
Pia
PeiPei
Shariza
LinKz
Blogger
Dictionary.com
Facebook
Free anime
Google
Gmail
Hotmail
Yahoo
Shops
Adelene's
Regina's
Book Warehouse Sale
Sg Spree
Sg Live Spree
Sg Spreehouse
SGdress
A Girl's Label
Chandelle House
Chic Indulgences
Cream Q
December Shop
Dress SG
Lovely Spree
Korlane
Kizz of Goddess
Kristineyunny
Miiva Fashion
Missy Palace
Miss Shick
My Glamour Place
My Little Bow
My Tiny Shop
Paper and Candy
Paper Polly
PG MALL Taiwan Bags
Seven Dresses
She Goes Shopping
Sherniece
Shopahoantics
SundayNine
Sunnanz
The Wear House
Unique Cottage
Vivi Doll
Archives
|
Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 2:04 PM
Sian. Running out of ideas to draw(for pugi tee). E pics i drew kinda don match when put tgth. And they r so ugly.=( haven do any hmwk in e wkend, later stil goin to pei mama to temple then go ah ma's house before mama's operation(tues). The doc's gonna remove a blood vessel in her right leg to prevent blood clot, which is gettin serious now. Hope she wil be alrite.*cross fingers* I seem to be weak at everything. sIgn. I'm not strong. I don have stamina. I cant jump high. I'm not smart. I fall sick easily. AND i don have confidence. Its always so easy to advice others, to tell others wat to think, but when it comes to psychoing myself...i'm realli bad at it. Attitute: Bad |